Thursday, January 3, 2013

Testing testing

Test post: A list of reasons why I love Mulberry Farm

  1. Pigs are cute AND smart.
  2. The cow was very gentle
  3. The hayride brought back memories of my grandfather mowing hay in his field and letting us ride on the hay in the back of the tractor trailer.
  4. The horses didn't buck anybody off and one was endearingly pregnant.  (Her name is Thunder.)
  5. My kids loved the goats and all the other animals, but the kittens were their very favorite.
  6. The lighting was perfect for taking cute pictures of Leah and my twins!  (Leah is the little girl I used to get to babysit, and it was cute that she was terrified of every animal.)
  7. Noah found a renegade bunny and helped put him back in his home.
  8. We bought some jam that was delicious !
  9. There was a huge Mulberry tree there that reminded me of the tree by my house when I was just a little bitty thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment